Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Guardian Books Tweeted: Authors voice alarm after sharp drop in sale...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Authors voice alarm after sharp drop in sales of YA fiction
avatar
Charity Minana
@Charity_Minana
I worked my first wedding this past weekend. Luckily I learned catering training from @sarahdessen books. 🌝
avatar
CathleenSchine
@cathleenschine
Will you come to west side for mine? Math: 420 twitter.com/susanorlean/st…
avatar
Raph Koster
@raphkoster
Dunno how I missed this by @doctorow but you should read it!
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Every time I see someone hiring a lifeguard for a party so that there's someone OTHER than parents to watch kids, I am happy. Thanks, @KyleRichards. (I am such a nerd, but this really does thrill me.)
avatar
Jim Salter
@jrssnet
Oooh, I made boingboing! Thanks for the signal boost, @doctorow :)
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment