Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Guardian Books Tweeted: Top 10 books about idleness | Josh Cohen

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Top 10 books about idleness | Josh Cohen
avatar
Ally Condie
@allycondie
You guys, I am GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY about this! MATCHED has been chosen (along with THE OUTSIDERS, LEGEND, and BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY!) as one of the new group of #PenguinMinis, coming on July 23! (EEK!)
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Okay, I REALLY have to get cracking early today and get things done. Go!
avatar
Amanda
@AmandaLibrary
I love @sarahdessen , one of my favorite authors growing up twitter.com/TLT16/status/1…
avatar
EmmaDaly
@EmmaDaly
Not how I want to feature in a news story, but I think it's important to speak up since I have that privilege #MeToo

Two women accuse former Costa Rican president Óscar Arias Sánchez of sexual misconduct
washingtonpost.com/world/the_amer…
avatar
stephauteri
@stephauteri
For all you @susanorlean fans out there -- or those who dig or are doing narrative journalism -- this @CJR interview is a great read --->
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment