Thursday, February 8, 2018

Maud Newton Tweeted: "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated." Any number of state voting systems penetrated is an exceptionally LARGE number, actually.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
"We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated." Any number of state voting systems penetrated is an exceptionally LARGE number, actually.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Dear Sam, this letter just got me crying over my keyboard. You have no idea what it means to me to hear my books had such an impact. Or maybe you do. Either way, thank you SO MUCH. xoxo Sarah twitter.com/TatteredCover/…
avatar
Sarah Smarsh
@Sarah_Smarsh
What a world twitter.com/BreitbartNews/…
avatar
Pamela Paul
@PamelaPaulNYT
Happy day at the @nytimes as @Rumaan joins the Books desk. A cheer and a hearty welcome! nytco.com/a-new-special-…
avatar
porochista khakpour
@PKhakpour
The news is out, it seems! I'm excited to announce you won't be getting rid of me anytime soon! I got a two book deal at Knopf ❤️
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Sebastian Barry on Dublin: 'It was my town right enough'
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment