Sunday, February 4, 2018

sarahdessen Tweeted: Good morning, this story sums up the state of our union so succinctly, I have nothing to add.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Good morning, this story sums up the state of our union so succinctly, I have nothing to add.
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Book clinic: recommended literary page-turners
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
This family lives in my neighborhood. Heartbreaking and so wrong, and they are far from alone in their plight.
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Girlfriends ift.tt/2GIh7B0
avatar
Carrie Frye
@CAAF
Have decided. I'm not going to read it.
avatar
Meg Wolitzer
@MegWolitzer
I'm hosting this exciting show tonight in honor of Judy Blume's birthday. (No pressure!) twitter.com/SymphonySpace/…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment