Friday, January 25, 2019

Guardian Books Tweeted: Reading between the lines: books to help us ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Reading between the lines: books to help us understand Brexit
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Jayant Kaikini's No Presents Please wins DSC prize for south Asian literature
avatar
Gabrielle Union
@itsgabrielleu
My book We're Going To Need More Wine is available now in paperback. Happy reading!🍷

Full video: bit.ly/GabWine2
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
February 1 is my last day at my job before an eight-week leave of absence to work on my book. This draft is due in May, but I'd love to finish during this (for me unprecedented) dedicated time.
avatar
Adele Griffin
@adelegriffin
And send me all the pics! 🍎🍋 twitter.com/algonquinyr/st…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Today I saw a dog running down highway near my house. I turned off and tried to call to it, but no dice. Then I got stuck in a ditch trying to turn around to give it a second try.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment