Saturday, January 19, 2019

sarahdessen Tweeted: You guys, it has been a DAY. How to even recap?...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
You guys, it has been a DAY. How to even recap? Well, this happened.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
You guys, today has been a WHIRLWIND! Had a bunch of meetings for #TheRestOfTheStory, then shot a new author photo and a BUNCH of fun videos. New York, I ❤️ you but MAN am I tired. instagram.com/p/Bsy5lHulf1-/…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Why the term 'twitch' ruffles feathers
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
All your base (are) belong to us 👾 twitter.com/nymag/status/1…
avatar
iHeartRadio
@iHeartRadio
Miss any of the #iHeartPodcastAwards? Watch the show all over again and cheer on your favorites! twitter.com/i/events/10835…
avatar
Kayla
@kaydbug89
Taking my social anxiety to my niece's big birthday shindig where out of all the people invited, I'll know exactly six of them. And that's only because I'm related to them. 😬

Oh, and did I mention I'm running on no sleep and sinus meds? pic.twitter.com/xMwFCwnonl
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment