Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Maud Newton liked Karen Abbott's Tweet: New title, coming this Octob...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Karen Abbott
@KarenAbbott
New title, coming this October. In a nutshell: It's the story of bootlegger George Remus (an inspiration for Jay Gatsby), a badass female prosecutor, a sordid love triangle, a murder, and an incredibly strange trial. I have never had so much fun writing a book.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
After 4 hotels in as many days in CA, am back home in my own bed. I'm so happy I want to cry.
avatar
Carolyn Kellogg
@paperhaus
What an embarassment, letting a chronic liar take over the airwaves. twitter.com/brianstelter/s…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
So on Sunday night, at dinner, I started to choke on a piece of broccoli. Did dislodge it, thankfully. But for a sec there, was scary.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Also, in CA, my daughter and I went for an early morning walk. At one point, this woman, clearly homeless and ill, began berating the people right in front of us.
avatar
Kate Klonick
@Klonick
Read of the month from @doctorow — super thoughtful, rigorous, nuanced take on the kinda-empty idea of technology "disruption" & the terrible job tech law does of answering tech issues.

Bookmarking to read whenever I need a reminder why I do what I do
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment