Wednesday, January 30, 2019

sarahdessen Tweeted: This tweet just hit me like a lightning bolt. W...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
This tweet just hit me like a lightning bolt. WOW. And, done. twitter.com/emilyvgordon/s…
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
There are a few reasons that leaving my 10-6 job doesn't feel possible, but looking ahead, the main obstacle is health insurance.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I heard about James Ingram's passing from my BFF. We used to listen to this Lite FM station in high school and loved ALL his songs. Listening to "How Do You Keep The Music Playing" now and getting all sobby.
avatar
Jennifer E. Smith
@JenESmith
Some days I really miss my hometown. Today is not one of them! Stay warm and safe, Chicago friends. ❄️
avatar
sara zarr
@sarazarrbooks
What people don't know about a large swath of gen-x is how much we loved easy listening. James Ingram and Jeffrey Osborne and Peabo Bryson and yes, Gordon Lightfoot. And Dan Fogelberg and Jim Croce and Christopher Cross. And of course, Lionel. *genuflects*
avatar
Lili Loofbourow
@Millicentsomer
it's almost as if twitter.com/eramshaw/statu…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment