Monday, January 28, 2019

sarahdessen Retweeted Chad Lowe's Tweet: And you don’t think the 70’...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chad Lowe
@ichadlowe
And you don't think the 70's was the greatest decade??!! twitter.com/in_yacht/statu…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
All Together Now? One Man's Walk in Search of His Father and a Lost England – review
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I read Marie Kondo's book when it came out and it CHANGED me. Don't get the backlash. If it doesn't work for you, don't do it! Everything is not for everyone. But I buy MUCH less now, and only stuff I really want.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
OH MY GOD I AM SCREAMING!! Hooray, @_MTAnderson!!!!!!
avatar
Heather McDougal
@wundergrrl
Hey @doctorow what do you think of lowering the voting age to 16? KQED has an educational video for students to debate it. I'm in favor, myself...
learn.kqed.org/topics/21?utm_…
avatar
New England Patriots
@Patriots
Live from the #Patriots arrival in Atlanta twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment