Sunday, March 10, 2019

Guardian Books Tweeted: The Old Drift by Namwali Serpell – review

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The Old Drift by Namwali Serpell – review
avatar
Melissa Walker 🇺🇸
@melissacwalker
Ran into an old friend and only got a fuzzy photo—too much to talk about to pause for pics. ♥️ @sarahdessen #whirlikidsbookfest
avatar
Twitter Sports
@TwitterSports
Saturday @MLS continues with @FCDallas vs @LAGalaxy!

#DALvLA Here we go! ⚽️
twitter.com/i/events/11012…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Last weekend I made bacon and ruined it. I SHOULD have just moved on, but of course instead I am trying again because I can't leave anything alone, ever.
avatar
son of an asylum seeker, father of an immigrant
@doctorow
At #SXSW , looking forward to seeing @ElectWarren2020 interviewed by @AnandWrites!
avatar
Travis Cravey 🍞🌹
@TravisCravey
In our house, we get "birthday weekends." So today my wife asked me what I wanted.

I'm going to nap now, is my point.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment