Thursday, March 21, 2019

No to #Article13 #saveyourinternet Retweeted Gianfranco Cecconi's Tw...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Gianfranco Cecconi
@giacecco
It took years for me to understand that buying a book is about rewarding the author, not owning a dead tree. What went wrong with my education? 🤔 In 2017 I got several copies of @doctorow's "Walkaway" for myself and my closest friends. This year it's going to be "Radicalized"
avatar
Alexia Hudson-Ward
@alexiahudson
THRILLED BEYOND WORDS that the legendary @susanorlean will be our 2019 Jantz Lectureship speaker at @oberlincollege on April 15th!
Sponsored in part by the Office of the President and the Friends of the @ObieLib! Sharing @Yeo_Athletics @LorainPLSystem @lorainccc @WestlakePorter
avatar
Ada Palmer
@Ada_Palmer
I'd love to hear @doctorow comment more on the new "Science and Technology Assessment and Analytics Group" that's being created to brief Congress on tech
avatar
Angus McIntyre
@angusm
It's commonly acknowledged that life imitates art, but lately it's shown a strong preference for imitating @doctorow's art.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
For those of you who remember, I just went to library, found book my daughter was reading that I returned (whoops) and checked it out again. I have learned my lesson. I promise!
avatar
Holly Korbey
@HKorbey
Though we didn't start a church in the living room, I also grew up in this environment and I can't wait to read your book! Hurry! :) twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment