Saturday, March 23, 2019

No to #Article13 #saveyourinternet Tweeted: #10yrsago Quarter of all...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
No to #Article13 #saveyourinternet
@doctorow
#10yrsago Quarter of all British govt databases are illegal
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Book clinic: which novels will help me find my mixed-race identity?
avatar
colson whitehead
@colsonwhitehead
From "The Nickel Boys"... twitter.com/NYerFiction/st…
avatar
Ashley C. Ford
@iSmashFizzle
Almost every person I know in South Bend, Indiana is sharing stories like this about Mayor @PeteButtigieg & I'm not cynical enough not to be moved.
avatar
M_Crouton
@m_crouton
Franklin milk face
avatar
(((Terry Teachout)))
@TerryTeachout1
I had an unexpected "adventure" in Connecticut early this morning while driving home to Mrs. T. A blizzard blew up from nowhere, and an oncoming car hit a slick, unplowed patch of road, slithered into my lane, and knocked me off the road. Neither of us was hurt, but I was SCARED.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment