Thursday, February 23, 2023

Aaron Hoyland Tweeted: Woke up this morning to a bunch of strangers ...

 
Aaron Hoyland's avatar
Aaron Hoyland
@aaronhoyland
Woke up this morning to a bunch of strangers telling me I'm a bad parent for getting my kids vaccinated (eye roll) and it's so bizarre to see something so ordinary and mundane get treated as controversial. It feels like getting yelled at for admitting we feed them veggies.
Reply Retweet Like
William Gibson's avatar
William Gibson
@GreatDismal
RT @casinclair: China is now destroying its ghost cities. The most unsustainable building in the world is the one that is not loved. https:…
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
RT @DisguiseVoice: I'm going to tell you something your parents and your teachers and your government officials never will. The best part o…
Reply Retweet Like
Leigh Lucas 🌊's avatar
Leigh Lucas 🌊
@Leighluc
My chapbook is being published! 😭🥰🫠

Poetry is the ultimate labor of love and I'd do it no matter what, but to have my own book to hold in my hands is kinda like the dream for me.

Thank you @chenchenwrites for the incredibly generous words. And to @tupelopress 💛!!
Leigh Lucas 🌊's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Fascinating's avatar
Fascinating
@fasc1nate
A zoo where visitors are caged.
Fascinating's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Susan Orlean's avatar
Crouton & Friends🏳️‍🌈's avatar
Crouton & Friends🏳️‍🌈
@m_crouton
Hey all. Send some pics. Need some love today. Life is stressful and running a sanctuary is hard. #life #stress
Crouton & Friends🏳️‍🌈's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment