Monday, February 27, 2023

Bella Ramsey Tweeted: I was fast asleep when the episode came out la...

 
Bella Ramsey's avatar
Bella Ramsey
@BellaRamsey
I was fast asleep when the episode came out last night so I missed my weekly tweet. Rip. Normally I'm accidentally still awake at 2am. Bigger rip. So anyway I have no idea how the episode went down, but I hope you liked it? #TheLastOfUs
Reply Retweet Like
Guardian Books's avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
James Bond novels to be reissued with racial references removed theguardian.com/books/2023/feb…
Reply Retweet Like
Barnes & Noble's avatar
Barnes & Noble
@BNBuzz
Tired of people? Pick up a book. At least when you close it, these characters can't follow you.
Reply Retweet Like
KarynRegal's avatar
KarynRegal
@Karynregal
RT @chancetherapper: So I just got on this plane with my daughter, and found out our seats weren't next to each other. I really ain't wanna…
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @babel_meister: @Norton @doctorow Why would he need to message you to get it sorted out? Shouldn't you guys just sort it out since it i…
Reply Retweet Like
Nichole Davis's avatar
Nichole Davis
@NicholeDWBZ
RT @wbznewsradio: Rich and Dorrey Powers shared on social media that Spencer's niece, 11-year-old Penny, passed away on Saturday. https://t…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment