Monday, February 13, 2023

Lawrence Wright Tweeted: I never had a source assaulted in front of ...

 
Lawrence Wright's avatar
Lawrence Wright
@lawrence_wright
I never had a source assaulted in front of me until today when an Israeli soldier who stopped my interview did this with a Palestinian peace activist Issa Amro in Hebron. I can't stop thinking how dehumanizing the occupation is on the young soldiers charged with enforcing it.
Lawrence Wright's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
eve6's avatar
eve6
@Eve6
Hey @CNN maybe you guys should report on the ohio poison train story in a way that includes the causes and conditions like for instance union busting
Reply Retweet Like
Elamin Abdelmahmoud's avatar
Elamin Abdelmahmoud
@elamin88
I don't mean to be rude but if any government shoots down any more flying objects I'm, respectfully, going to need someone to get in front of a microphone and tell us what the hell is going on
Elamin Abdelmahmoud's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Maxwell Alejandro Frost's avatar
Maxwell Alejandro Frost
@MaxwellFrostFL
I've found that these ridiculous and extreme far-right talking points are best met with simple ridicule. Seems to be effective.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/…
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @scottedelman: @tante @doctorow I never click ads.

I always block advertisers.
Reply Retweet Like
President Biden's avatar
President Biden
@POTUS
Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs on their Super Bowl win and to MVP @PatrickMahomes on leading the team to victory. Through injury and obstacles, you showed grit and true resilience.

Looking forward to having you at the White House.
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment