Saturday, February 25, 2023

Elon Musk Tweeted: I have unblocked everyone I blocked, apart from s...

 
Elon Musk's avatar
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
I have unblocked everyone I blocked, apart from scammers. I recommend others do the same.

Negative feedback is a good thing.
Reply Retweet Like
The Kyiv Independent's avatar
The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent
⚡️Zelensky on war anniversary:

"Ukraine has surprised the world. Ukraine has inspired the world. Ukraine has united the world. There are thousands of words to prove it, but a few will be enough: HIMARS, Patriot, Abrams, IRIS-T, Challenger, NASAMS, Leopard."

📷President's Office
The Kyiv Independent's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Staff Sergeant Gonell, Aquilino's avatar
Staff Sergeant Gonell, Aquilino
@SergeantAqGo
To her there is no "Land of the free". Thanks GOP for your intolerance.
Staff Sergeant Gonell, Aquilino's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Jane Mayer's avatar
Jane Mayer
@JaneMayerNYer
Please tell me this is in the Onion, not the world's most important newspaper. nytimes.com/2023/02/23/bus…
Reply Retweet Like
Guardian Books's avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Not long until the award-winning author Sebastian Barry sits down with @carmitstead to discuss his touching new novel about love, memory and grief.

🎟️ Book your @guardianlive ticket: membership.theguardian.com/live/sebastian…
Guardian Books's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Jericho Brown's avatar
Jericho Brown
@jerichobrown
Oh my God! Bring me these babies. I need to hug each one. 😍😍 twitter.com/RevEverett/sta…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment