Friday, February 17, 2023

Jeff Tiedrich Tweeted: holy fucking shit, all the people who demande...

 
Jeff Tiedrich's avatar
Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich
holy fucking shit, all the people who demanded that we respect Ted Cruz's privacy when his family was going through a tough time, watch them now pissing themselves with glee over Senator Fetterman. fucking barrel-bottom ghouls
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @29THFLR: @martianarctic @doctorow Buy the dip 🙌
Reply Retweet Like
Lauren Christensen's avatar
Lauren Christensen
@lachristensen
24 days ago I learned my daughter was dying in utero, and if untreated I risked preeclampsia and stroke. Termination is illegal in NC after 21 weeks, which I was, even when she had no hope of surviving and I was in danger. Because I had the means to leave, I'm ok and recovering.
Reply Retweet Like
President Biden's avatar
President Biden
@POTUS
John, Gisele – Jill and I are thinking about your family today.

Millions of people struggle with depression every day, often in private.

Getting the care you need is brave and important. We're grateful to you for leading by example. twitter.com/giselefetterma…
Reply Retweet Like
Nichole Davis's avatar
Nichole Davis
@NicholeDWBZ
RT @DanLamothe: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police already had suspended the search of Lake Huron. Now we hear the search off Deadhorse is o…
Reply Retweet Like
Mara Wilson's avatar
Mara Wilson
@MaraWilson
RT @alexfromoakland: Would I like a free credit report? No thank you, I prefer to stay out of grown folks business
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment