Monday, March 6, 2023

Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr) Tweeted: RT @Gruffy666: @docto...

 
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @Gruffy666: @doctorow If you need to disguise yourself as a member of the Stasi; it's good guidance...
Reply Retweet Like
Susan Orlean's avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
RT @am_cinematheque: "This is the year of the donkey in Hollywood." — @susanorlean
Susan Orlean's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Erica Berry's avatar
Erica Berry
@ericajberry
SOS my grandparents in Montana just got a new Aussie and she is a Very Good Girl and also they told me I can help name her. Is she a Lobo?? Crowdsourcing (wolfish) recs
Erica Berry's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Brian Krassenstein's avatar
Brian Krassenstein
@krassenstein
Night and Day:

Joe Biden:
"It's Dad. I called to tell you I love you. I love you more than the whole world, pal. You gotta get some help. I know you don't know what to do. I don't either. But I'm here, no matter what you need … I love you."

Donald Trump Jr.'s Dorm mate at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Reply Retweet Like
Robert Peston's avatar
Robert Peston
@Peston
Is it time to reform the honours system?
Robert Peston's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
caitie delaney's avatar
caitie delaney
@caitiedelaney
I told someone recently that this is my favorite movie and they'd never seen it. We have so much educating to do gang. I'm worried about us as a country twitter.com/mikescollins/s…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment