Thursday, March 23, 2023

Susan Orlean Tweeted: So it sounds like blue check marks that aren’t...

 
Susan Orlean's avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
So it sounds like blue check marks that aren't bought will start to disappear as of April 1. Just want you to know this is me, with or without the checkmark (I ain't paying).
Reply Retweet Like
Freddy Carter's avatar
Freddy Carter
@FreddyCarter1
My whole life twitter.com/SaraRequena/st…
Reply Retweet Like
President Biden's avatar
President Biden
@POTUS
Many of the folks who joined me today for the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act were also present for the signing of it.

They may remember the words I used to describe it.

It was a big deal.

Thirteen years later, I stand by that.
President Biden's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Vanessa Chan's avatar
Vanessa Chan
@vanjchan
I have been reading and ignoring the man on the plane next to me who has been trying to get my attention (he is three shots in; help) and now he just googled "what do girls read"
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @lessig: Because Cory won't accept DRM, he must Kickstart his audiobook. Support him here...
Reply Retweet Like
Justin Trudeau's avatar
Justin Trudeau
@JustinTrudeau
Welcome, @POTUS Biden – to Canada, to Ottawa, and to our home. We're happy to have you here.
Justin Trudeau's Photo
Justin Trudeau's Photo
Justin Trudeau's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment