Sunday, March 5, 2023

Lakota Man Tweeted: So, a MAGA “Christian” just told me that I’m “go...

 
Lakota Man's avatar
Lakota Man
@LakotaMan1
So, a MAGA "Christian" just told me that I'm "going to hell" for supporting trans people and drag queens. Asking my allies. Do you think I'm going to hell?
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @paulrpotts: @schnoggo @doctorow Older than the dried-up specialty CD-R marking pens I've still got in my basement
Reply Retweet Like
philip lewis's avatar
philip lewis
@Phil_Lewis_
wasn't expecting Meghan Markle to catch all these strays tonight
Reply Retweet Like
ValerieJC's avatar
ValerieJC
@ValerieJC2
I think what bothered Chris the most about the slap is how members of Black Hollywood immediately rallied around Will the auditorium, and he still got to walk out with his Oscar
Reply Retweet Like
KarynRegal's avatar
KarynRegal
@Karynregal
RT @hybender: Mom, who's a physics teacher, accepts a challenge from her son, who's a soccer player, to move a mini-soccer ball
https://t.…
Reply Retweet Like
President Biden's avatar
President Biden
@POTUS
For too long, American families have been crushed by high prescription drug costs.

Costs higher than what people in other countries pay.

It's flat wrong.

We're taking on special interests to make health care more affordable.
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment