Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Stormy Daniels Tweeted: Sooo...tiny paid me to frame himself? You s...

 
Stormy Daniels's avatar
Stormy Daniels
@StormyDaniels
Sooo...tiny paid me to frame himself? You sound even dumber than he does during his illiterate ramblings. And I won't walk, I'll dance down the street when he is "selected" to go to jail. twitter.com/SarahSaysOK/st…
Reply Retweet Like
Today Years Old's avatar
Today Years Old
@todayyearsoldig
A husky next to a wolf. 🤯 My entire life I thought they were the size of dogs. I've been heavily mistaken.
Today Years Old's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Halli's avatar
Halli
@iamharaldur
I don't understand why poor people don't ask their parents to give them a few million $$ to get their life on track?
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
RT @tekaronhiake: @doctorow Just look at it.
Reply Retweet Like
Isabel Yap (on semi-hiatus)'s avatar
Isabel Yap (on semi-hiatus)
@visyap
🧵 thread: how i write with a full-time job (like: if you were actually asking, this is what i'd actually tell you)

1. i write when i can. this means i look at my schedule with a sense of realism and actually look at the time i have available to write. i can't multitask writing.
Reply Retweet Like
a.b.'s avatar
a.b.
@AlannaBennett
That video of Sofia Coppola's daughter talking about trying to clandestinely charter a jet and how her parents don't want her to have public socials so she doesn't turn into a nepotism baby >>>>>>

perfect art
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment