Friday, March 10, 2023

Kate @klonick@mastodon.social Tweeted: I bought an actual croissant ...

 
Kate @klonick@mastodon.social's avatar
Kate @klonick@mastodon.social
@Klonick
I bought an actual croissant that had been turned into a lamp by a Japanese artist who I found on the internet and she sent me a small bag of croutons made from the removed bread to make the lamp as a thank you and

MAN, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
Kate @klonick@mastodon.social's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)'s avatar
Cory Doctorow (@pluralistic@mamot.fr)
@doctorow
Now is not the time to ask questions! The time to ask questions is after I get rich and it's too late to do anything! twitter.com/zachweinberg/s…
Reply Retweet Like
Guardian Books's avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Charlotte Mendelson: 'Susan Cain's Quiet made me realise I'm a noisy introvert' theguardian.com/books/2023/mar…
Reply Retweet Like
President Biden's avatar
President Biden
@POTUS
With my budget, we can reduce child poverty and increase child opportunity.
President Biden's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Touré's avatar
Touré
@Toure
A source close to Jada Pinkett Smith told People: "Chris is obsessed with her and that's been going on for almost 30 years. Look where he chose to film his Netflix special. Her hometown [of Baltimore]. Obsessed."
Reply Retweet Like
Ceosonson's avatar
Ceosonson
@ceosonson
BRUHHH 😭😭 I went to this gas station to buy some gummy bears and when I was leaving I noticed this woman kept looking at me so I said.. " Heyyy how you doing"... 5 seconds go by and now we just staring at each other & I mumble under my breath like " Oh so this woman ain't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Ceosonson's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment