Saturday, March 25, 2023

Prince William Tweeted: Well deserved! Making sure David Cholmondele...

 
Prince William's avatar
Prince William
@WillsWindsor
Well deserved! Making sure David Cholmondeley doesn't gossip about my affair with his wife. #PrinceWilliamAffair #RoseismyQueen
Prince William's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Alexis( Trojan horse sowing discord in the west)'s avatar
Alexis( Trojan horse sowing discord in the west)
@ArchewellBaby
It took less than an hour for Kensington Palace to make the call and have a headline changed. An innocuous headline that has no effect.

Further proof that Royal reporters attacking the Sussex children has approval from the Royal Family.
Alexis( Trojan horse sowing discord in the west)'s Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Fascinating's avatar
Fascinating
@fasc1nate
A seal startles a baby polar bear.
Fascinating's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Jo 🌻's avatar
Jo 🌻
@JoJoFromJerz
I'm not dressed in a Biden Snuggie, wearing a Biden cowboy hat, Biden chaps or using a Biden beer koozie. I'm not waving a California King-sized Biden flag, and I do not have Biden's face painted anywhere on myself or on my car.
And I am not spending my Saturday morning waiting…
Reply Retweet Like
Neil Gaiman's avatar
Neil Gaiman
@neilhimself
ChatGPT doesn't give you information. It gives you information-shaped sentences. twitter.com/Twelvisten/sta…
Reply Retweet Like
Andrew Lloyd Webber's avatar
Andrew Lloyd Webber
@OfficialALW
I am shattered to have to announce that my beloved elder son Nick died a few hours ago in Basingstoke Hospital. His whole family is gathered together and we are all totally bereft. -ALW
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment