Saturday, December 30, 2017

Maud Newton Tweeted: Cardinal in snowy woods

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
Cardinal in snowy woods
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Julie Myerson: 'I am a solipsistic maniac who can think of nothing but the book'
avatar
Preet Bharara
@PreetBharara
No, but you do have the right to remain silent. twitter.com/peterbakernyt/…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Remembered this quote as I was falling asleep last night. Might be my mantra for 2018.
avatar
Jo Walton
@BluejoWalton
Of the three basic plots, man vs man, man vs plan and man vs canal, I am coming to appreciate how vital the third is to SF.
avatar
Maureen Johnson
@maureenjohnson
I found a phone on the street last night and I want to close 2017 by returning it to its owner. 2017: Anything Is Better Than This
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment