Thursday, December 28, 2017

Susan Orlean Tweeted: Not sure if this makes me happy or sad.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Not sure if this makes me happy or sad. twitter.com/qikipedia/stat…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The facts on fiction and Marley's origins | Letters
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Look what I got!!! *grabs*
avatar
Duchess Goldblatt
@duchessgoldblat
I'm closing my eyes. Leave me a note with the name of one book you initially resisted that you later realized was great. Just one, please.
avatar
Alexis Coe
@AlexisCoe
How do you feel about footnotes in popular history books?
I won't read books w/them
I won't read bks w/o them
I don't care
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
Shoutout to all the writers trying to finish up a project, or a chunk of one, before the New Year. Feverish typing over here.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment