Saturday, December 9, 2017

Maud Newton Tweeted: If even one other person finds these details about the possible origins of the four humors half as fascinating as I do, the links are worth posting.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
If even one other person finds these details about the possible origins of the four humors half as fascinating as I do, the links are worth posting. amjmedsci.com/article/S0002-…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Diversity in publishing – still hideously middle-class and white?
avatar
Vulture
@vulture
SiriusXM is giving a Steve Bannon a show, so Seth Rogen is giving SiriusXM a hard pass
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Lee Smith mentored me, encouraged me while I was submitting (and getting rejected) from SO many agents, then forced HERS to read my book after a year of me having no luck. Forever ever grateful. twitter.com/anildash/statu…
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
Ajit Pai made a funny: leaked video shows his presentation at the Telecom Prom where he "pretends" to be a Verizon shill
boingboing.net/2017/12/09/lit…
avatar
Jordan Peele
@JordanPeele
Standing aggravates my bone spurs. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment