Tuesday, December 19, 2017

sarahdessen Tweeted: I am SO LOVING @ginger_zee's book on audio! Already knew I wanted to be her BFF, this just confirms it.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I am SO LOVING @Ginger_Zee's book on audio! Already knew I wanted to be her BFF, this just confirms it.
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Getting to know 'you': How Attrib. makes experimental writing intimate
avatar
Laila Lalami
@LailaLalami
Imagine wanting praise for not dropping your pants at work or asking a subordinate to watch you shower. twitter.com/businessinside…
avatar
David Sirota
@davidsirota
NEW REPORT: Here's a detailed list of every Republican senator who stands to be personally enriched by the real-estate provision slipped into the final bill by Sen. Orrin Hatch. It includes Hatch, and 13 other GOP senators. Enjoy.
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I have to print my stories out several times while working. I need to see the thing as a whole, on the page, to revise well.
avatar
Jamie McKelvie
@McKelvie
What's it called when you subtweet yourself? twitter.com/marcorubio/sta…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment