Friday, December 29, 2017

Susan Orlean Tweeted: I want to believe this, too.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I want to believe this, too. twitter.com/DalaiLama/stat…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Ultimate Questions by Bryan Magee review – a philosopher's meditation
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
You can help the web be better in 2018: just ditch Facebook and use your browser instead
boingboing.net/2017/12/28/boo…
avatar
Ted Lieu
@tedlieu
Congratulations to Doug Jones, the official Senator-elect from Alabama. He will do a great job representing the people of Alabama. Also, Doug Jones can go to any shopping mall in Alabama. twitter.com/ABC/status/946…
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
I've always liked our neighbor but today while our dogs were playing out back I mentioned that I'm writing a book, and she said, "You're a writer?!" with genuine excitement and no evident puzzlement. You can imagine how this endeared her to me.
avatar
Saeed Jones
@theferocity
What a day. twitter.com/buzzfeednews/s…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment