Friday, December 22, 2017

Susan Orlean Tweeted: Oh my god

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Oh my god
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The big trouble with Little Women
avatar
Lauren Morrill
@LaurenEMorrill
Leo's birth. And discovering sheet masks. twitter.com/halpernalex/st…
avatar
Maureen Johnson
@maureenjohnson
I'm just going to quietly slide some personal news in here when no one is looking. Oscar and I are getting married next year. *slides away*
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
The best and worst things I wrote this year are the same: new chapters of the book I'm writing. Huge admiration for all y'all who write and publish essays and stories on top of writing books on deadline while working a day job.
avatar
Alexander Chee
@alexanderchee
My husband is sitting on our couch in love with a book I got him for Christmas and so for a moment, today is perfect.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment