Friday, January 5, 2018

Guardian Books Tweeted: Mark Billingham: ‘I don’t finish any book I’m not enjoying. Reading should be a pleasure'

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Mark Billingham: 'I don't finish any book I'm not enjoying. Reading should be a pleasure'
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
#10yrsago German Justice Minister: ISPs must store data for terrorist-hunting, but not for music industry lawsuits
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
*pours another glass of wine* twitter.com/newsobserver/s…
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
This is maybe my favorite thing EVER. Anyone who doesn't think Twitter is valuable, I dare you to say that and look at this. twitter.com/virgoprincxss/…
avatar
Robin Benway
@RobinBenway
Very happy to announce this news!
avatar
Caroline O.
@RVAwonk
WOW. Four days before Comey was fired, one of Jeff Sessions's aides "asked a congressional staff member whether he had damaging information about Mr. Comey, part of an apparent effort to undermine the FBI director."
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment