Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Maud Newton liked Kyle Griffin's Tweet: Cory Booker to Nielsen: "Your silence and your amnesia is complicity." (via CBS)

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Cory Booker to Nielsen: "Your silence and your amnesia is complicity." (via CBS)
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Gilead: is John Ames as good as he wants his readers to believe he is?
avatar
Emma Carmichael
@emmacargo
long live weird blogs
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
Oh, I am sad. Thank you, @AlexBalk, @Choire, @CAAF, and everyone else at @Awl, for giving a home to some of my weirdest work and some of the work I'm most proud of.
avatar
D.E. Rasso
@hitsong
I'm glad Maud remembers my bon mots because I have long forgotten them. twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Always Excited By New Stamps: The Sarah Dessen Story.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment