Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Maud Newton Tweeted: My latest Tiny Letter includes great insight from @juliebarer (my agent) that's helped me as I've been focused on my book. If you want to subscribe, I'll send it out for another week or two.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
My latest Tiny Letter includes great insight from @juliebarer (my agent) that's helped me as I've been focused on my book. If you want to subscribe, I'll send it out for another week or two. tinyletter.com/maudnewton
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Snow day biscuits (from scratch!) are now a tradition. instagram.com/p/BeDYEKBnvxI/
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Top 10 conspiracy theories in fiction
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I like to use plain, strong words when I write. My ideal: to make it sound like a smart, funny, interesting person is talking to you.
avatar
Sara O'Leary
@saraoleary
This was just what I needed today. Bet I'm not the only one. twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
avatar
Carrie Frye
@CAAF
Oof.

So that's why so many twitter notifications. :-(
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment