Tuesday, January 23, 2018

sarahdessen Tweeted: I cannot WAIT to read this!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I cannot WAIT to read this! twitter.com/MacKidsBooks/s…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Poetry world split over polemic attacking 'amateur' work by 'young female poets'
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Architecture I can live with. twitter.com/moodspaces/sta…
avatar
Sarah Smarsh
@Sarah_Smarsh
Oh my stars twitter.com/Readwritestory…
avatar
Henry Gargan
@hgargan
PERSONAL NEWS TWITTER
avatar
Karen Booth
@karenbbooth
SMH. People are terrible. I just read a one-star review for a book I LOVED. Customer asked Alexa to read it to her and hates her voice. She not only one-starred it, she returned book for a refund. I feel so bad for the author. That's not a review of the BOOK!
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment