Saturday, January 13, 2018

Maud Newton Tweeted: Fascinating how many bots are still showing up to argue with me about Woody Allen. I'll just leave this here.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
Fascinating how many bots are still showing up to argue with me about Woody Allen. I'll just leave this here.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Yay for book news and good news! (And good book news!) twitter.com/TimFederle/sta…
avatar
Jennifer E. Smith
@JenESmith
Well, this sounds familiar! #windfall
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Siddhartha Mukherjee: 'Two hours writing, then a researcher knocks on the door with a pipette'
avatar
Alexander Chee
@alexanderchee
Trump unaware that most welfare recipients are white.
avatar
Jenny Han
@jennyhan
ok now I'm crying too twitter.com/whoisgarylee/s…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment