Saturday, January 6, 2018

sarahdessen Tweeted: What is even happening?

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
What is even happening? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
2018 in books: a literary calendar
avatar
Vulture
@vulture
Dhonielle Clayton on what the job of a sensitivity reader is really like
avatar
Josh Gondelman
@joshgondelman
I wrote a little bit about the cold and finally admitting I hate it for the NYT.
avatar
Quinn Sutherland
@ReelQuinn
STABLE GENIUS
avatar
bob
@huntthesnark
I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius.
I have a mighty button and no problems with my penius.
I have no time for television, golf, or social media
Since my brain is way way better than the best encyclopedia.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment