Tuesday, January 2, 2018

sarahdessen Tweeted: AKA the DREAM TEAM!!!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
AKA the DREAM TEAM!!! twitter.com/yashar/status/…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Reading group: which book about redemption should we read in January?
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
This year I turn in the draft of my book by June 1. I'm sure there'll be another year or so of revising after that. I don't have time to write much else these days but I do send out an occasional Tiny Letter, if you'd like to subscribe. tinyletter.com/maudnewton
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
1931 Country Gentleman magazine "100 Years Ahead" remote control farm Timken ad danismm.tumblr.com/post/169222749…
avatar
Karen Stegman
@Stegman4CH
Go look at the (super) moon now!
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Setting up for my final (I hope) push on my book. #wishmeluck ift.tt/2lIFp4h
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment